About Baza Skin Protectant Cream
Baza Skin Protectant Cream is a skin protectant and moisture-barrier cream that effectively treats and prevents skin irritation due to incontinence or diaper rash. The cream contains zinc oxide and dimethicone, which create a barrier to seal out wetness and protect the skin. Additionally, the cream includes conditioners such as lanolin oil and cod liver oil to keep the skin healthy and supple. Baza Skin Protectant Cream is a reliable solution for those who suffer from incontinence or other conditions that can cause skin irritation, providing both protection and nourishment to the skin.
Key Benefits & Features
- Baza Skin Protectant Cream effectively treats and prevents skin irritation due to incontinence or diaper rash.
- Coloplast moisture barrier cream's active ingredients, 12% zinc oxide and 1% dimethicone, restore skin health.
- The cream keeps skin hydrated and supple with enriched skin conditioners.
- Baza Protect moisture barrier cream blocks wetness to the affected area to reduce redness and minor skin irritation.
- It's compatible with CHG products for safe use in a healthcare setting.
- The cream is suitable for diaper rash and incontinence.
Who should use this product?
Baza cream is for use by patients or health-care professionals treating patients who may be at higher risk for irritation due to incontinence or diaper rash.
How do you use or apply this product?
Apply Baza cream directly to affected or at-risk areas.
|Active Ingredients||Zinc Oxide / Dimethicone|
|CHG Compatibility||CHG Compatible|
|Volume||2oz. & 5 oz.|