Zyrtec Allergy Tablets are suitable for indoor and outdoor allergy sufferers. Zyrtec works quickly, working at hour 1 on the first dose. Each 10 mg dose lasts for 24 hours, suitable for adults and children 6 years and older. Adults 65 years and older, and children 6 years and under should consult a doctor before taking Zyrtec Allergy Tablets. Those with liver or kidney disease should consult a doctor before taking Zyrtec Allergy Tablets. This 10 mg tablet temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy/ watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms such as: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
- Take one 10 mg tablet per day when experiencing allergies.
- Helps relieve symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Suitable for ages 6 to 65 years old. If outside of this age range, consult a doctor before taking.
- Helps with indoor and outdoor allergies.
Who should be using this product?
Those who struggle with indoor or outdoor allergies.
How do you use this product?
Take one 10 mg tablet for 24 hour relief against allergy symptoms. Do not take more 10 mg tablet in 24 hours, and if younger than 6 or older than 65, consult a doctor prior to taking.
|Dose||10 mg per pill|