Tylenol Sinus Severe:
Tylenol Sinus Severe helps to temporarily relieve common cold and hay fever symptoms such as sinus congestion and pressure, headache, nasal congestion, and minor aches and pains. Also use to loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive, and temporarily reduces fever. This pain reliever contains the active ingredients Acetaminophen (325 mg), Guaifenesin (200 mg), and Phenylephrine HCl (5mg). This product is suitable for those 12 years and older.
- Tylenol Sinus Severe helps relieve symptoms associated with hay fever and the common cold.
- Contains active ingredients Acetaminophen (325 mg), Guaifenesin (200 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5mg).
- Helps to loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Suitable for those 12 years and older.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Temporary relief of cold/flu symptoms, reduces fever, and loosens phlegm.
How Do You Use This Product?
If 12 or older, take 2 caplets every 4 hours, swallowing whole (never crush, chew, or dissolve), and do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.
|Product||Sinus Severe Medicine|
|Dose||2 caplets per 4 hours|
|Active Ingredients||Acetaminophen, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine HCl|