Stay dry and comfortable with Tranquility High-Rise Bariatric Disposable Briefs with Tabs, Maximum. These plus-sized diapers are ideal for fitting larger bodies snugly, while never compromising absorbency. Soft fabric keeps you or your loved one comfortable and since cloth-backing doesn’t make noise, you can enjoy more discretion. Made of a gentle, breathable material, these diapers keep skin cool, dry, and comfortable, maintaining skin integrity and minimizing heat build-up. These adult diapers are “full-rise,” meaning they fit at the natural waist and provide extra protection up the back and front, stopping leaks in their tracks. Enjoy peace of mind and comfort!
What are Some Key Features of Tranquility Hi-Rise Bariatric Disposable Briefs?
- High-rise fit helps you to feel more confident and secure
- Peach Mat Core locks moisture away, turning it into a gel.
- Cloth-like backing and breathable side panels allow air to circulate around the skin, promoting skin health. Cloth is also quiet, soft, and feels like real underwear.
- Leg guards called “Kufguards” cup the leg holes at each opening, trapping incontinence inside
- Refastenable tabs let you remove and restick side panels as many times as you need to get the fit just right
- Stretchy side panels comfortably wrap around the hips
- Wetness indicator lets you know when it’s time for a change
Who Should Use These Hi-Rise Bariatric Disposable Briefs?
Tranquility High-Rise Bariatric Disposable Briefs with Tabs, Maximum are ideal for:
- Those with waist sizes between 64 and 96 inches
- Those that have a caregiver
- Those that are immobile or bedbound
- Those that need heavy incontinence protection
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Fastening Type||Refastenable Tabs|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Amount of tabs||Four|
|Latex-free indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|Leg Style||Inner Leg Cuffs|
|Topsheet Material||Polymer Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Absorbency Capacity||34 fl oz (4.25 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||8 Briefs|
|Case Quantity||32 Briefs (4 Packs)|