Thick & Easy
Thick & Easy® Pureed Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots offers a delicious and convenient meal solution for those with swallowing difficulties or those on a restricted food diet. Developed by a registered dietitian, these purees are pre-prepared, high-quality meals that allow you to conveniently microwave and serve, no blender required-- saving you mealtime preparation and menu planning. Made with real chicken, potatoes, and carrots, this meal is a fan-favorite for those with dysphagia - the pureed flavor is subtle but delicious and with 250 calories and 14 grams of protein, these dinners are as filling as they are tasty. This single-serve meal is mixed into a smooth blend so it’s easy to consume. Just reheat a meal in the microwave and it’s ready to serve in 60 seconds. Refrigeration is not required for storage. Our customers love the consistent quality, exceptional taste, and a safe pureed textured meal. This pureed chicken meal pairs well with puree dessert options such as Caramel Apple Pie (link here).
Key Benefits & Features
- Roasted Chicken flavor is a caregiver Favorite
- 14 g of protein per Tray
- Nutritious meals ready in 60 seconds
- Stores well in the pantry with a shelf life of 18 months
- Sold in a pack of 7 trays, for 7 oz servings each tray.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Our purées are perfect for anyone experiencing dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing. Blended to be smooth and easy to eat, these trays are perfect for single-serve meals. Pureed meals are ideal for:
- Those who need thickened food
- Those with difficulty swallowing or chewing
- Those undergoing cancer treatments
- Those who want a quick, simple meal
- Those who are on a soft foods diet, or those with lactose or gluten-free diets looking for nutritious meals
- Those who struggle to cook meals
- Those with texture sensitivities
- Those looking for something they can use as sole-source nutrition
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Pureed meals are quick and easy -- no preparation time needed. Just heat in the microwave and serve. Heating instructions:
- -First, vent plastic wrap by puncturing several spots of the plastic film
- -Place tray in microwave, heat for 60 seconds on high -- or until hot
- -Let cool for 1 minute, and then carefully remove film, as contents and tray are hot.
- -Mix well. Serve. Enjoy!
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5-7 days in an airtight container. Freeze up to 2 weeks in a freezer-safe container. Refrigeration is not required for storage and shelf life is 18 months.