About Thick & Easy Purees, Beef with Potatoes, and Corn
Thick & Easy Pureed Meals offer an all-new pureed meal solution for those with swallowing difficulties in 6 nutritious and delicious flavor varieties for all meals of the day. Let us help provide you and your family members with consistent quality, exceptional taste, and a safe pureed textured meal. It is our simplest preparation yet. There is no refrigeration required for storage. The pureed meals require a microwave for preparation and are ready to serve in 60 seconds.
Key Benefits & Features
- 13 g of protein per tray.
- Ready in 60 seconds.
- Convenient meal solution for those with swallowing difficulties.
- There is no refrigeration required for storage.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Our purées are perfect for anyone experiencing dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing. Blended to be smooth and easy to eat, these trays are perfect for single-serve meals. Pureed meals are ideal for:
- Those who need thickened food
- Those with difficulty swallowing or chewing
- Those undergoing cancer treatments
- Those who want a quick, simple meal
- Those who are on a soft foods diet, or those with lactose or gluten-free diets looking for nutritious meals
- Those who struggle to cook meals
- Those with texture sensitivities
- Those looking for something they can use as sole-source nutrition
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Pureed meals are quick and easy -- no preparation time needed. Just heat in the microwave and serve. Heating instructions:
- First, vent plastic wrap by puncturing several spots of the plastic film
- Place tray in microwave, heat for 60 seconds on high -- or until hot
- Let cool for 1 minute, and then carefully remove film, as contents and tray are hot.
- Mix well. Serve. Enjoy!
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5-7 days in an airtight container. Freeze up to 2 weeks in a freezer-safe container. Refrigeration is not required for storage and shelf life is 18 months.
|Manufacturer||Hormel Food Sales|
|Calories Per Serving||260 Calories|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|