About Thera Calazinc Body Shield
THERA Calazinc Body Shield is used for the treatment and/or prevention of diaper rash by protecting and relieving minor skin irritation and itching. Specially formulated for use in clinical and home care settings, Thera Calazinc Body Shield provides lasting hydration, soothes minor irritations, and helps prevent wounds for sensitive and compromised skin. THERA Calazinc is designed with an amino acid blend with compounds less than 500 Daltons in size to effectively penetrate through all layers of the skin.
This skin cream features the added protection of calamine (3.0%) to which a shield forms a long-lasting barrier between torn or exposed skin against harmful stimuli such as minor cuts, burns, or dry, cracked skin. Calazime dries light exudates from compromised skin.
Key Benefits & Features
- Thera Calazinc Body Shield temporarily protects and helps manage moisture and relieve minor skin irritation, chafing, and itching due to rashes.
- Formulated with zinc oxide (20.0%) as a protectant that helps prevent skin irritation.
- Thera Calazinc’s formula also includes hyaluronic acid, a natural lubricating substance, with water-bonding abilities to hydrate and help improve the appearance of the skin, particularly important during the aging process.
- Formulated with natural compounds, such as bisabolol (commonly known as chamomile) and ginger root extract penetrate the skin to reduce inflammation.
- Thera Calazinc is latex-free and helps build skin integrity with a proprietary vitamin blend including, but not limited to, vitamins B, C, and E.
Who should be using this product?
Thera Calazinc Body Shield was made for those who need to protect and manage moisture of their skin, while relieving minor skin irritation, chafing, and itching due to rashes.
How do you use or apply this product?
Wash your hands and the affected area. Apply as needed.
|Zinc Oxide / Calamine
|20% - 3% Strength
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex