About Thera Antifungal Body Powder
The Thera Antifungal Body Cream soothes the skin, relieves discomfort, and fights fungal infections. It is formulated with Miconazole Nitrate (2.0%) to fight common fungal infections which include athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm. The moisturizing properties work to relieve itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort, and chafing.Key Benefits & Features
- Helps treat superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans)
- Helps treat most common fungal infections including athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing
- Flows freely and stays in place for extended periods of time
- Helps protect against excess moisture in folds and intertriginous areas
- Ideal for bariatric patient use
- Talc-free, non-allergenic and non-sensitizing
- Recommended for skin folds, feet, socks and shoes
- Manufactured in USA
Who should be using this product?
If you have a fungal infection or superficial yeast infection on the skin. These infections include, but are not limited to:
- Athlete's foot, Jock itch and Ringworm.
How do you use or apply this product?
Directions for use: Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly before sprinkling a thin layer of product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night).