TENA® Women’s Super Plus incontinence underwear is specially designed for the needs of women for a body-close, comfortable fit. New soft, tri-laminate material looks and feels even more like real Underwear with Super Plus absorbency for moderate to heavy bladder leakage protection. The efficient, highly absorbent target zone with super absorbent polymers ensures protection where it’s needed most, while Advanced Odor Protection technology helps control odors. The comfortable waist band is soft and stretchable with cottony-soft material offering maximum comfort and discretion.
What are Some Key Features of These Tena Super Plus Underwear?
- Anatomically Designed with extra protection where needed most to quickly lock in liquids and odor
- Super-absorbent polymers locks away moisture and odor for effective advanced leakage protection during the day and night
- Body-hugging fabric for a better fit and secure protection that stays in place
- Modern design and soft, tri-laminate material for maximum comfort and discretion to fit and feel like everyday underwear
Who Should Use These Heavy Protective Incontinence Underwear?
TENA Super Plus Pull-UP Underwear for Women are ideal for:
- Active adults that can comfortably slide underwear up and down their legs
- Those that need moderate protection from incontinence
- Women caring for themselves
- Mobile and active women
|Backing Material||Breathable Backing|
|Latex-free indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Super Absorbent Polymer Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Pack Quantity||18 Underwear||16 Underwear||14 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||72 Underwear (4 Packs)||64 Underwear (4 Packs)||56 Underwear (4 Packs)|