TENA Stretch™ Ultra Briefs offer users comfortable protection for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence. Featuring new ConfioAir™ Fully Breathable Technology, Stretch Sides, InstaDri Skin-Caring System® technology for excellent dryness and odor control technology.
What are some Key Features of TENA Stretch Super Briefs?
- ConfioAir® 100% breathable technology keeps skin comfortable and DRY with 100% breathable sides AND core to help promote better skin health
- Stretch side panels provide a secure, individualized fit for effective leakage control and a comfortable wearer experience
- Unique multifunctional design with full-length hook fasteners can be changed using fastening system or pulled up and down like protective underwear for restorative care
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ target absorption zone quickly wicks away moisture from the skin and odor control technology locks away liquid to help reduce odor
Who Should Use TENA Stretch Briefs with Tabs?
TENA Stretch Briefs with Tabs, Ultra are ideal for:
- Those with caregivers
- Those that are immobile or bedridden
- Those that have moderate to heavy incontinence
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Fastening Type||Refastenable Tabs|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Topsheet Material||Polymer Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Pack Quantity||36 Diapers||36 Diapers||32 Diapers|
|Case Quantity||72 Diapers (2 Packs)||72 Diapers (2 Packs)||64 Diapers (2 Packs)|