About Remington Medical Drain Bag, 600 mL
Remington Medical Drain Bags, 600 mL, are disposable, single-use bags ideal for medical fluid-draining, including abscess, biliary, and nephrostomy needs. The 24-inch, soft, kink-resistant drainage tube can be cut to the appropriate length. An anti-reflux valve prevents retrograde contamination. These drainage bags come with a fully adjustable soft waist belt. They also feature a twist-type outlet valve for quick and easy emptying. They are not made of natural rubber latex, so they can be used by those with allergies or other possible reactions to those substances.
Key Benefits & Features
- For all medical fluid-draining needs.
- The drainage tube can be cut to the appropriate length.
- Comes with a 24-inch soft, kink-resistance drainage tube that can be cut to the appropriate length.
- Feature a twist-type outlet valve for quick and easy emptying.
Who should be using this product?
Individuals with medical fluid-draining needs.
How do you use or apply this product?
- Follow the directions on the package.
- Wash hands before and after attaching and emptying.
|Application||Nephrostomy Drainage Bag|
|Barrier Type||Anti-Reflux Barrier|
|Tubing Length||24 Inch Tubing|