Keep your furniture dry and protected from incontinence with Prevail Total Care Underpads! If you or a loved one deals with nighttime leakage or just needs a little more protection for your furniture, underpads offer a convenient, disposable solution. Just lay an underpad down on what you want to protect and toss it when you’re done! They’re disposable, so you never have to worry about clean-up. A soft, comfortable top layer provides comfort for your loved ones, the absorbent core locks up moisture, and the plastic backing keeps incontinence from ever seeping through. Perfect for wheelchairs, couches, car seats, or even beds, these underpads come in multiple sizes, so you can always find exactly what you need.
What are some Key Features of Prevail Total Care Underpads?
- Polymer core contains tiny absorbent beads that soak up moisture, keeping the top soft and dry, and your furniture clean
- Plastic backing traps liquid inside the underpad, so your furniture stays dry.
- Soft top sheet makes it comfortable for a loved one to rest on the underpad, even for long periods of time
- Reposition loved ones of up to 300 pounds with these sturdy underpads
Who Should Use These Prevail Total Care Underpads?
Prevail Underpads are ideal for:
- Those that want to protect furniture, such as beds or wheelchairs, from incontinence
- Those changing enteral feeding tubes
- Those tending to wounds
- Those changing ostomy bags
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer|
|Backsheet Material||Waterproof Backing|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|