About Prevail Daily Pull-up Underwear For Men, Maximum
Enjoy a pull-up that’s meant just for you with Prevail Daily Pull-Up Underwear for Men, Maximum. Built with soft, comfortable waist panels and leg openings cut to fit like a men’s brief, these are just like wearing regular underwear. Silent cloth-like backing ensures maximum discretion. Made with QUICK WICK with MaxSoft technology, this protective underwear lock away wetness before it damages delicate skin, so you always feel dry. Cotton-enhanced Dri-Fit feels soft and dry against skin, and 100% breathability lets harmful vapors from incontinence escape. Plus, enjoy high absorbency with MaxSorb Gel, which absorbs moisture and turns it into a gel, so you feel dry. Manufactured in USA.
Key Benefits & Features
- These Prevail Daily Pull-Up Underwear are specially designed just for men – storing polymers (tiny absorbent beads) in the front panel, where you need it most.
- MaxSorb Gel soaks up moisture and turns it into a gel, so you feel dry even after a void.
- Microclimate care helps maintain the ideal temperature for skin health, while 100% breathability allows air to circulate around the skin.
- Omni Odor Guard neutralizes unpleasant odors, so you can feel fresh and clean.
- The printed back label and tear-away sides make it convenient and simple to put on and remove the protective underwear.
Who Should Use These?
Prevail Daily Pull-Up Underwear for Men, Maximum are ideal for:
- Men looking for light to moderate incontinence protection.
- Men using the pull up underwear on themselves.
- Men that are relatively active and mobile.
How do you use or apply this product?Pull up like you would regular underwear.When used, use the tearaway seams for easy removal, and dispose.
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Cotton Enhanced Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Prevail Daily Pull-up Underwear For Men FAQs
What is pull-up underwear?
Pull-up underwear, sometimes known as protective underwear, is an adult incontinence product designed to look and feel similar to regular underwear, while protecting against leakage due to incontinence. Adult pull-up underwear are commonly worn to help prevent discomfort and leakage due to incontinence.
What is the difference between pull-ups and briefs?
Pull-up adult diapers are pulled on, usually while standing, and pulled up over the user’s hips like regular underwear. Pull-ups are commonly worn and great for those who would like an incontinence product that feels and looks like regular underwear. Adult briefs typically feature tabs that wrap around your waist and are secure in place using the tabs. Briefs can be more suitable for those who have mobility issues, and thus would struggle to pull on the pull-up style adult diapers.
Do pull-ups hold urine?
Yes, adult pull-up underwear are designed to protect against incontinence issues to help prevent leakage of fluid, including urine.
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Pack Quantity||20 Underwear||18 Underwear||14 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||80 Underwear (4 Packs)||72 Underwear (6 Packs)||56 Underwear (4 Packs)|