About Prevail Bariatric Briefs with Tabs
Prevail Bariatric Briefs with Tabs offer ultimate absorbency, which is ideal for heavy bladder leakage. These unisex briefs are offered in Size A (2XL), Size B (3XL) and Size C (4XL) – specially designed to fit the largest of wearers comfortably. Our Direct Lock Panels offer a simple and convenient location for the tabs to stick. With tiny loops that latch onto the fasteners, your tabs will stay secure and in place. Comfortable cloth-like fabric and ventilated panels provide a breathable feel while Odor Guard® stops unwelcome smells before they start for long-lasting freshness every single day so your skin stays safe and healthy. Prevail Briefs offer MaxSorb Gel which is made of super absorbent polymers. Stored in the core of the brief, these polymers soak up incontinence and turn it into a gel, so that the brief is dry moments after a void. This product is made in the USA.
Key Benefits & Features:
- 360° Breathable Zones allow air to circulate around the entire brief and help prevent heat and moisture build up, so you can enjoy long-wearing comfort.
- Stretchy side panels called “Expandex Wings” are soft, flexible, and provide a more comfortable, secure fit (only available on Bariatric B).
- Easy-Lock Fastener Strips grip and hold without being sticky, giving you unlimited attempts to get the perfect fit.
- Quick Wick with MaxSoft is a soft material that pulls incontinence away from the skin and into the core.
Who Should Use These Bariatric Briefs?
Prevail Bariatric Briefs are ideal for those with:
- Waist sizes between 62-100 inches.
- Caregivers that can help with disposable diaper changes.
- Low mobility or that are bedbound.
- Heavy incontinence or bowel incontinence.
See our care specialists’ top recommended diapers for adults!
How do you use or apply this product?
How to put bariatric diapers on yourself:
- Start by loosely attaching the tabs to the brief, creating the shape of underwear.
- Step into the diaper, and pull it over your body, like regular underwear.
- Adjust the straps, one at a time, until the fit is just right.