Pedialyte® AdvancedCare™ liters provide the same hydration benefits of Pedialyte classic liters and contain PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health. Pedialyte AdvancedCare is an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote a healthy digestive system and the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes needed to help replenish vital fluids, and minerals, which, when lost, can lead to dehydration. Pedialyte AdvancedCare can help prevent dehydration caused by vomiting, diarrhea, exercise, travel, and heat exhaustion.
- PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health
- Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes
- Designed to prevent dehydration more effectively than household beverages like sports drinks, juice, and soda
- Great for Kids & Adults!
- To quickly replace fluids and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration
- For maintenance of water and electrolytes following corrective parenteral therapy for diarrhea
- Plastic bottles
- Oral electrolyte maintenance solution
|Container Size||1 Liter|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|User||Child / Adult|
|Calories per Serving||100 Calories|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Total Sugars||25 g|
Unflavored: Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, and Zinc Gluconate.
Fruit: Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, and Yellow 6.
Grape: Water, Dextrose. Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Red 40, and Blue 1.