About MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Feeding Tube Set:
MIC-Key Bolus 12 “ Extension Feeding Tube Sets features the SECUR-LOK connection mechanism to minimize feeding set disconnects and are ideal for Enteral Nutrition and/or Medication. The SECUR-LOK are indicated for patients who require low-profile Gastostomy, Jejunal, and Transgastric-jejunal Feeding Tubes. Less obtrusive and easy to conceal, the non-sterile, reusable feeding tube extension sets are natural rubber latex-free and designated for single patient use. Included in each set: MIC-Key With Cath Tip, SECUR-LOK Straight/Right Angle Connector and tubing clamp.
Key Features and Benefits
- Features the SECUR-LOK connection mechanism to minimize feeding set disconnects
- Each set allows for complete range of motion by allowing the extension set to rotate within the MIC-KEY feeding port during movement
- Set includes MIC-Key With Cath Tip, SECUR-LOK Straight Connector and Clamp
- Ideal for Enteral Nutrition and/or Medication
- Made of medical grade silicone construction for visibility and drapeability.
- Each extension set is individually packaged.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those who could benefit from a continuous feed extension set.
How Do You Use This Product?
Use as instructed, and reuse on a single patient.
Storage And Shelf Life of MIC-KEY G Tube Extension Set:
- Store Kimberly-Clark MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Set in a dry and cool place, away from sources of heat and radiation
- Keep as much as practicably possible in its dispenser box
- 3 years of shelf life from date of manufacture
How do you clean the extension set?
- Wash tubing with warm water and mild soap, and rinse well.
- Let it air dry and then store it in a clean, dry, and cool place until the next use.
- Note: The one-way valve in the MIC-KEY may be damaged and cause leaks if left in place for too long.
|Product||MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Feeding Tube Set|