BCAD 1 is an iron-fortified infant formula and medical food powder for the dietary management of infants and toddlers with maple syrup urine disease (MSUD). The product provides all other essential amino acids as well as nonessential amino acids, carbohydrate, fat, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
- DHA and ARA.
- Isoleucine, leucine, valine free.
- Vitamin and mineral levels meet the U.S. Infant Formula Act requirements per 100 Calories.
- Increased levels of B vitamins, compared to routine infant formulas, for cofactor production.
- Mixes easily and stays in suspension well.
- Has choline, an essential nutrient important for brain development and the normal functioning of cells.
- Scent: Vanilla.