McKesson Kids Procedure Masks, Level 1 are intended for children ages 4-12. This soft, lightweight mask is breathable and has a spunbound outer layer material that helps provide protection against fluids. The flat earloops are made with polyester and spandex to help stretch comfortably for a custom fit on small faces. This pleated style mask allows room to breathe comfortably for a wide range of users, and this mask offers a formable nosepiece that forms a snug seal and secures positioning for increased protection. These masks are perfect for children who are immuno-compromised or have symptoms, and the bacterial filtration and particle filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%. These masks have a fun polka dotted design to help kids feel more comfortable with the idea of wearing a face mask.
- Intended for children ages 4-12.
- Offers flat and stretchy earloops that comfortably fit and form to a child’s small face.
- The material is lightweight and soft, making these masks comfortable and breathable.
- Offers a formable nosepiece that offers a snug seal and secure positioning for increased protection.
- These masks are perfect for children who are immuno-compromised or have symptoms, and the bacterial filtration and particle filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%.
Who should be using this product?
Kids ages 4-12 years old who are immuno-compromised or are showing flu-like symptoms.
How do you use or apply this product?
Put earloops around ears and form the nosepiece over the child’s nose to fit snugly and securely. Be sure the nose and mouth are covered for best protection. Intended for single use.
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency||BFE ≥ 95%|
|Color||Kid Design (Blue and Yellow Polka Dot)|
|Delta Differential Pressure||<4.0 mm H2O/cm2|
|Fluid Resistance||80 mmHg|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency||PFE ≥ 95%|
|Protection Level||ASTM Level 1|