About McKesson Iodoform Wound Packing Strip
McKesson Iodoform Wound Packing Strip is a saturated gauze designed for nasal packing, dental packing, or as packing for open or infected wounds. Made of 100% cotton, ravel-resistant gauze made to resist linting or fraying, this Iodoform packing strip provides an additional antiseptic property for minor cuts and wounds.
Easy dispensing packaging helps facilitate caregiver convenience. The gauze is guided out through the insert when pulled, preventing cross-contamination. These packing strips are sterile, until opened and are not made with natural rubber latex.
Key Benefits & Features
- McKesson Iodoform Packing Strips, 5% w/w are specially woven with a salvaged-edge, ravel-resistant gauze that is designed to resist linting or fraying.
- Easy dispensing insert guides gauze as it is being pulled, facilitating easy access and preventing cross-contamination.
- Conveniently designed for secure storage and extended shelf life.
- These packing strips are sterile until opened.
Who should be using this product?
Iodoform packing strips are ideal:
- For those who have an open and/or infected wound that needs packing.
- For those who need nasal or dental packing after surgery.
How do you use or apply this product?
Apply directly on the wound one or two times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex