The right support cushion can directly affect a user's health, comfort and well-being. According to RESNA, the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America, "cushions function to mediate seating pressures and provide postural stability". Choose McKesson cushions to add comfort, promote proper positioning and posture, increase stability, and redistribute pressure.
- Helps in prevention, treatment and management of pressure sores with enhanced pressure redistribution
- Low-shear, stretch nylon cover allows air to pass, but resists fluids for lasting breathability, comfort and durability
- Low-maintenance, waterproof material accommodates risks of spill, perspiration and incontinence unzips for convenient machine washing
- Open-cell, visco memory foam for breathability while gel acts as cooling agent for temperature control and mitigating perspiration
- Trochanter cutouts facilitate proper pressure redistribution promoting stable pelvic support and posture
- Molded leg troughs promote thigh alignment and postural symmetry
- Raised front ridge to promote proper positioning and control sliding
- Designed to absorb shock and provide pressure relief for users up to 275 lbs.
- Adjustable straps buckle to secure appropriate position and safety