The McKesson Bladder Control Pad in Ultra is a pad used for heavy incontinence. The Bladder Control Pad comes in a 14.5 inch pad. If you're looking for a pad for lighter incontinence, try the McKesson Bladder Control Pad in Regular.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1 - 1 1/2 cups) when they "go".
McKesson Bladder Control Pads in Ultra is a unisex pad with an adhesive strip, that is worn within a regular underwear. The pad is soft both inside and outside and is individually wrapped for convenience. This pad is contoured and form fitting with an absorbent core and leg gathers to help protect against leaks.
- Incontinence Pad
- 14.5 inches long
- Worn within a regular underwear
- Urine Protection
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Individually wrapped in quiet, cloth-like packaging for on-the-go convenience
- Adhesive peel strip for a secure fit
- Contoured shape for form-fitting comfort
- Soft, cloth-like inner and outer material
- Leg gathers offer added leak protection
- Premium layer quickly wicks fluid to the core
- Advanced dual core locks in wetness and reduces the pH and odor
- Clothlike topsheet
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Cloth-Like Backsheet|
|Dimensions||14-1/2 Inch Length|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct pad length will depend on both the size of the person using it and the size of the garment that the pad will be used in. Typically, it is best to measure the length of the underwear or other garment in which you will be using the pad.
|Pad Dimension||8.5 inches||14.5 inches|
|Pack Quantity||22 Pads||42 Pads|
|Case Quantity||132 Pads (4 Packs)||168 Pads (4 Packs)|