- Sturdy, 1-inch aluminum frame construction provides maximum strength and durability.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate users abilities and travel convenience.
- Rubber-like tips made of polyurethane blend to provide better grip to the traditional-style walker
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Base Specifications||Rubber Tips|
|Base Width||22 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||15-1/2 Inch Depth|
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|Inside Grip Width||17 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|