- Sturdy, 1-inch, aluminum A-frame construction provides strength and durability.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate user's abilities and travel convenience
- 5-inch front wheels and improved rear glide caps allow for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Case
- WARNING: This product can expose you to bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Base Specifications||2 Wheels, 2 Rear Glide Caps|
|Base Width||24 Inch Base Width|
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Frame|
|Inside Grip Width||17 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|