About Ensure Original Powder
Ensure Original Nutritional Powder is a quick and delicious way to add nutrition to diets. Each serving of Ensure’s original nutrition shake powder provides 250 calories, 9 grams of protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals. This includes vitamins A, C and D, which support bone and heart health while helping boost immunity. Ensure original nutrition powder is great for anyone looking to increase protein intake, seeking to gain weight, address appetite loss, or recover from illness. Ensure shake powder provides a healthy balance of carbohydrates and protein and is available in a variety of flavors to enjoy as a meal supplement, snack, or occasional meal replacement. Customers love the great taste and increased energy along with feeling full for longer periods. Ensure shakes are designed with complete nutrition in mind and can be used to supplement diets, making this a cost-effect alternative meal compared to fast food on the go.
Key Benefits & Features
- Contains 9 grams of protein and 25 vitamins and minerals per serving.
- Provides benefits including muscle-mass support, immune support, and bone and tissue repair.
- Also can be heated to enjoy as a warm, comforting drink or to freeze for an icy dessert.
- Supports gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, and lactose intolerant diets; not for people with galactosemia.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
- Adults seeking to increase protein and vitamins in their diet for everyday health and balanced nutrition.
- Those not meeting nutritional values through food alone.
- Those who are not only experiencing difficulty gaining weight but also encountering muscle loss.
- Those that are dieting and want a filling snack or mini-meal with high nutritional value while keeping calories low.
- Seniors who can no longer safely eat solid foods.
- Individuals who have lactose or gluten-free diets seeking nutritious snacks or mini-meals.
How do you use or apply this product?
- Mix with water and enjoy as a ready-to-drink snack or meal enhancement.
- Add to recipes for baked goods, milkshakes, and even iced coffee.
- No refrigeration of powder required before mixing with water, but refrigerate after mixing.
|Calories per Serving||250 Calories|