About Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer Kit
The Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer is a lightweight compressor system designed to quickly provide aerosol medication to your lungs to relieve symptoms such as cough, restricted airways due to an asthma attack, wheezing, and shortness of breath. Treatments may last around 20 minutes or less and may be performed at various times throughout the day as symptoms arise or as prescribed by your healthcare provider. A convenient built-in slot for the Nebulizer Kit allows the nebulizer to be used hands-free. Complete with a disposable nebulizer, mouthpiece, "T" adapter, and reservoir tube, this unit’s piston pump is quiet and efficient. Generating pressurized air at a high velocity, these pumps turn liquid into a mist to deliver a consistent particle size of fewer than 5 microns, making treatment times fast and effective ways to inhale the medication. “T-shape” adapters have no vents, allowing no backflow of medication to exit into the atmosphere. Simply connect the mouthpiece to one of the top ends of the adapter and the nebulizer (medication bowl) to the bottom.
Nebulizers promote easier breathing by allowing fast delivery of medication into the lungs to help loosen mucus which can be coughed out more easily, and airways relax allowing more air flow in and out of the lungs.
Used both as a preventative option or with symptom onset, Caregivers and users love the easy use of the Power Neb Ultra as well as how much better they can breathe after treatment! Be sure to consider the Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer for your medical needs and allow it to provide you with consistently exceptional results.
Key Benefits & Features of the Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer Kit
- The Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer delivers a consistent particle size of <5 microns for promoting easier breathing by allowing quick delivery of medication for fast treatment times.
- Convenient to use, portable, and lightweight - a great choice for those on-the-go.
- Unit Dimensions: 6.3" (W) x 3.0" (H) x 5.3" (D)
- An efficient and quiet piston pump makes this ideal for lower noise volume so users can rest while undergoing treatments.
- Complete with disposable and reusable nebulizer kit with mouthpiece, "T" adapter, and 7” oxygen tubing.
Who should be using this product?
Nebulizers are for individuals experiencing short-term respiratory concerns such as the common cold or those with long-term care needs due to Asthma, COPD, or cystic-fibrosis. Prescribed by health providers, nebulizers help to provide quick medication delivery to the lungs to relax constricted airways and work with your natural breathing.
How do you use or apply this product?
Nebulizers work by turning liquid (either saline, prescribed medication, or both) into a mist that’s inhaled through the mouth and nose through a mask or mouthpiece
1. Place the liquid into the nebulizer cup.
2. Connect the cup to a nebulizer mask or mouthpiece and secure using the adjustable strap (if using a mask).
3. Using the tubing provided in the kit, connect one end to the nebulizer cup and the other to the machine.
4. Turn the machine on and begin to breathe normal breaths in through your mouth.
The pressurized air from the compressor breaks the liquid down into a mist (vapor) which is absorbed into the lungs and provides relief from inflamed airways and easier breathing. The absence of a mist indicates that either the medicine and treatment time are complete or a disconnection with the mask and tubing. Simply check the nebulizer cup to assess.
Clean your nebulizer after each use, and disinfect your nebulizer every other time you use it. Replace masks and nebulizer cups every 4 to 6 months is recommended. If parts become cracked or worn, replace them immediately.
|Comes With||Disposable Med Kit|
|Delivery Method||Mouthpiece Delivery|
|Oxygen Tube Length||7 Foot Oxygen Tubing|
|Usage||Single Patient Use|