About Drive Heavy-Duty Suction Machine
The Drive Medical Heavy Duty Suction Machine is ideal for tracheostomy patients who need help clearing their airways. This machine is designed with the power and durability needed for professional and institutional use, yet it offers easy operation that also makes it ideal for home care. The machine requires an electrical outlet and produces vacuum levels up to 560 mmHg in a package that includes an 800-cubic centimeter suction canister, a 6-inch suction tube, a 10-inch suction canister tube, a hydrophobic filter, a plastic elbow connector, a user manual, and a two-year limited warranty. This suction machine also features a new anti-bacteria filter design that helps prevent contamination along with an overall product design that permits easy transport and cleaning. During operation, a dial beneath the pressure gauge allows users to control the pressure, or intensity, of the suction. Additionally, the machine carries an approval from Underwriters Laboratories, which is a testament to its safety and longevity.
Key Benefits & Features
- A powerful tracheostomy suctioning machine for both home and institutional use.
- A safe and long-lasting, heavy-duty suction machine with Underwriters Laboratories approval.
- Produces vacuum levels up to 560 mmHg with controllable pressure, or intensity, of the suction.
- Features an anti-bacterial filter that helps prevent contamination and a collection canister with overflow protection.
- Designed to be easily transported and cleaned.
Who should be using this product?
Caregivers, respiratory therapists, and others caring for tracheostomy patients.
How do you use or apply this product?
1. Wash your hands and apply clean gloves.
2. Attach the tubing according to the user manual.
A pressure gauge measures the intensity of the suction. The user can control the pressure by adjusting a dial located underneath the gauge.