- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
- Relieves diaper rash discomfort from the very first use
- Creamy formula that glides on smoothly and wipes off easily
- Helps reduce redness and irritation of sensitive skin
- Forms a protective barrier on the skin
- Provides moisturization and emolliency to the skin
Clinical evidence: DESITIN Rapid Relief Cream helps provide overnight relief of diaper rash. In a clinical study, 90% of people with diaper rash had noticeable relief within 12 hours of the use of DESITIN Rapid Relief Cream.
Allergies: DESITIN Rapid Relief Cream is hypoallergenic tested.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (13%) and Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Microcrystalline Wax√PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate√Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract√Glycerin, Tropolone, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
|Active Ingredients||Zinc Oxide / Aloe / Vitamin E|
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged