ComfortFoam is a highly absorbent self adherent silicone foam dressing consisting of a soft silicone contact layer, a flexible polyurethane foam pad and a vapor-permeable, moisture-proof outer film. The silicone adhesive sticks to surrounding skin but not to the wound bed, minimizing pain and the risk of damage to the wound area. Comfortable and conformable. Can be cut to fit.
- Silicone adhesive is gentle to both wound bed and skin for safe, easy removal..
- Absorbs exudate while minimizing the risk of maceration..
- Supports moist wound healing..
- Provides thermal insulation and protection..
- Comfortable and conformable..
- Can be safely worn for several days, depending on wound condition and exudate levels..
- Indications: For the management of partial and full thickness wounds, including, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, arterial ulcers, venous ulcers, traumatic wounds.