The Carex Raised Toilet Seat adds 5 to 5.5 inches of height to your standard toilet seat to assist those with bending or sitting difficulties. This raised toilet seat is contoured and wide to accommodate a variety of sizes, and it als is designed with slip-resistant rubber pads for stability, which offers additional safety and lowers the chances of falling. Elevated toilet seats are ideal for those with difficulty sitting or standing back up, and can be very useful for the elderly. This raised toilet seat has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The Carex Raised Toilet Seat is easy to install and requires no tools for installation. This makes it easy to install for the elderly or anyone who wants a quick and easy solution to their low toilet seat.
- Carex Raised Toilet Seat adds 5 to 5.5 inches of height to your standard toilet seat, offering support for sitting and standing.
- This toilet seat is easy to install and requires no tools, assembling quickly and easily for the elderly or those looking for a quick solution to low toilet seats.
- This design has a contoured and wide seat for added comfort, and to accommodate the up to 300 pound weight capacity.
- The rubber pads included in the design are slip-resistant, to help keep the user stable and prevent falling.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
- A great solution for those who struggle with sitting and/or standing back up from a standard height toilet seat.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
- Install per the directions provided. Assembly is easy and requires no tools.
|Toilet Seat Height||5.5|
|Toilet Bowl Shape||Standard or Elongated|