The Covidien Wings Repositioning Underpad is a disposable underpad for heavy incontinence and is to be used on top of a bed, chair or other item of furniture. The purpose is to protect your furniture and linens from incontinence..
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they “go”.
The Covidien Wings Repositioning Underpads have excellent absorbency, comfort, and moisture control and are strong enough to be used to lift and reposition a patient up to 400 pounds. These underpads have a soft topsheet and a super absorbent core to quickly absorb and lock in fluids and keep them away from the skin, promoting better skin health.Details
- Disposable Underpads
- Polymer core
- Poly (plastic- like) backing
- Nonwoven topsheet
- Urine and Fecal protection
- Manufactured in USA
- Maximum Absorbency
- Premium backsheet assists in the lift and repositioning of patients up to 400 pounds.
- Super absorbent core to quickly lock in fluid and neutralize unpleasant odors
- Allows moisture vapor (gas) to transfer away from the patient
- Top sheet is softer than traditional non-wovens, providing a more comfortable experience
|Absorbent Core Material
|40 x 57 Inches
|Spunbond NonWoven Topsheet