With an absorbent core and sturdy leg gathers, these Covidien Wings Quilted Diapers with Tabs in Plus are an ideal choice for anyone that needs mild to moderate protection from incontinence. Featuring soft, stretchy side panels and a clothlike back sheet, these diapers are as comfortable as they are quiet and discreet. Airflow technology works with the breathable back sheet to let air pass through the brief, promoting skin health and minimizing heat build-up. Caregivers love the easily refastenable tabs and the wetness indicator that changes color when it’s time for a change. Great for those with moderate incontinence, these disposable briefs keep your loved ones discreet, dry, and comfortable.
Keep in mind that when it comes to Covidien Wings Quilted Diapers, the four levels of absorbency are Extra, Plus, Ultra, and Super (from lowest to highest). That means that these briefs - Plus - are more absorbent than Extra, but less absorbent than Ultra.What are the Key Benefits of Cardinal Wings Quilted Briefs?
- Refastenable tabs let you stick and unstick the side panels as many times as you need for an ideal fit
- Clothlike backing is whisper-quiet, so you can enjoy discretion
- Stretchy side panels pull tight across hips for a snug and comfortable fit
- Leg gathers cup each leg opening and lock incontinence inside the brief
- Airflow technology lets air circulate around the body and through the side panels, so skin can breathe
- Gentle cloth top sheet feels just like regular underwear
- Wetness indicator makes it easy for caregivers to see when its time for a change
Who Should Use These
Covidien Wings Quilted Diapers are ideal for:
- Those with moderate incontinence
- Those with a caregiver to assist with changes
- Those that are immobile or bedridden
|Backing Material||Quilted Cloth-Like Backing|
|Fastening Type||Refastenable Tabs|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Topsheet Material||Polymer Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Waist/Hip in Inches||20-31"||32-44"||45-58”||59-64”|
|Pack Quantity||12 Diapers||12 Diapers||18 Diapers||15 Diapers|
|Case Quantity||96 Diapers (8 Packs)||96 Diapers (8 Packs)||72 Diapers||60 Diapers (4 Packs)|