About Cardinal Wings Disposable Underpads
Cardinal Wings Disposable Underpads, Heavy Absorbency are disposable underpads for heavy incontinence and offer extra protection for furniture, wheelchairs, or car seats. These underpads are also perfect to use for performing wound care procedures.
Cardinal Wings Disposable Underpads feature a maximum absorbent core and a cloth-like backsheet with moisture vapor permeability. The topsheet is spunbound nonwoven, utilizing honeycomb technology to wick moisture away from your skin. These underpads offer patient comfort and moisture control. The super absorbent core is designed to quickly lock in fluid and neutralize unpleasant odors while the moisture vapor permeable film allows moisture vapor (gas) to transfer away from the patient while protecting bed linens/clothing from bodily fluids, leaving the patient drier and more comfortable.
These underpads are a convenient, disposable solution that eliminates the need to clean up.
Key Benefits & Features
- Super absorbent core is designed to quickly lock in fluid and neutralize unpleasant odors.
- Polypropylene Backsheet protects against leakage and lets skin breathe while letting vapors from incontinence pass through.
- Cardinal Health Underpads offer extra protection for furniture, wheelchairs, or car seats.
- Top sheet is softer than traditional non-wovens, providing a more comfortable experience.
Who should be using this product?
- Those in need of a heavy absorbency underpad for at-home use.
- Use overnight for extra strong construction that resists stretching and tearing even when wet.
How do you use or apply this product?
- Lay upon the underpad, with your body touching the soft, quilted side. Position so that the underpad is under your waist for best protection.
- Place on furniture or a wheelchair for seat protection.
- Perfect underpad to use for performing wound care procedures.