About Cardinal Health Curity Gauze Pad, 2 x 2:
Cardinal Health Curity Gauze pads are thin, medical fabric with a loose open weave, well-suited for a variety of applications such as wound dressing, general cleaning, minor prepping, packing, and debriding. Made from high-grade 100% cotton, these sponges are available in a variety of sizes and plies. They wick vertically to draw exudates out of wounds and are stronger than other types of dressings due to their longer fibers. Cleaning and changing wound dressings at regular intervals can speed up your loved one’s healing process and ensure they remain healthy.
Key Benefits & Features
- Individually wrapped, 12 ply, 2 x 2” all-cotton mesh sterile gauze pads
- Versatile for cleansing, dressing wounds, and covering wounds, making this an essential medical kit supply
- Perforated carton for easy dispensing
- Peel back package
How Should You Use Gauze Pads?
Gauze is an essential medical supply for wound care and is used for
- And securing a variety of wounds
Medical Tape can be purchased here to secure wound dressing.
How Do You A Gauze Pad?
- Before touching a dressing or wound, wash your hands and put on disposable, non-latex gloves.
- Next, check your sponge and make sure the pad covers beyond the edge of the wound.
- Then hold the pad by the edges and place it directly on top of the wound.
- Be careful to never touch the part of the pad that will be in contact with the wound.
- Finally, secure the pad with adhesive tape or a roller bandage.
- Note: Never wrap tape all the way around the injured part as this could reduce the blood flow. If you need to maintain pressure to control bleeding, use a roller bandage.
- If you have no pad or gauze available, you can use a clean, non-fluffy material such as a cloth.
Cleaning and changing wound dressings at regular intervals can speed up your loved one’s healing process and ensure they remain healthy.
|Product||Curity Gauze Pad|
|Dimensions||2 x 2"|