About Boost Breeze
Enjoy a fresh, delicious alternative to creamy nutrition shakes with Boost Breeze! This clear formula boasts all the nutrients you love, in a simple, easy-to-drink package. 250 nutritious calories and 9 grams of high-quality protein help you feel energized. For those on clear-liquid diets, Boost Breeze let’s you enjoy all the benefits of a traditional nutrition shake. These drinks are fat-free, cholesterol-free, and low sodium, making them a great choice for those watching their diets. On a hot summer day, freeze these drinks into popsicles for a delicious icy treat. With fruity Boost flavors like orange, wild berry, and peach, these drinks feature the advanced nutrition you need, in a delicious juice taste you’ll love.
Boost Breeze: Key Features
- Clear formula offers a tasty, refreshing alternative to creamy beverages
- 250 nutritious calories help you meet your nutrition goals
- 9 grams of high quality protein help maintain muscle mass
- Cholesterol-free, making it a great choice for those with high blood pressure or others watching their cholesterol intake
- Fat-free, making it a great choice for those trying to lose weight or on fat-restricted diets
- Low sodium, making this drink a great choice for those with high blood pressure, heart disease, or others watching their sodium intake
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance, though not for those with galactosemia
- Gluten-free, Kosher, Halal
- Fruity flavors like orange, wild berry, and peach offer a fresh taste just like your favorite juice
- Can be frozen into delicious popsicles for a refreshing treat
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should consider buying Boost Breeze?
Boost Breeze is a good choice for individuals on fat-restricted diets, or low-residue diets (fiber restricted). They are also ideal for those on clear-liquid diets or anyone looking to add a boost of extra nutrition into your diet, especially for those that don’t or can’t eat much food. Boost Breeze can be a good option for those who have difficulty swallowing or gaining or maintaining weight. Boost Breeze is also a good option for those who don’t like creamy shakes and prefer a refreshing juice flavor.
Is Boost Breeze tropical fruit drink Kosher and Halal?
Yes, Boost Breeze is gluten free and kosher. It is also great for those who are lactose intolerant.
Is Boost Breeze good for you?
250 nutritious calories and 9 grams of high-quality protein help you feel energized. For those on clear-liquid diets, Boost Breeze let's you enjoy all the benefits of a traditional nutrition shake. These drinks are fat-free, cholesterol-free, and low sodium, making them a great choice for those watching their diets.
What flavors is Boost Breeze available in?
Boost Breeze comes in three delicious flavors
- Wild Berry
- Peach Boost flavors
What is boost breeze used for?
It is used as a nutritional dietary supplement. It can be enjoyed heated or frozen. Enjoy a warm, comforting drink or an icy dessert. Just be careful not to boil while heating or thaw after freezing, as this may reduce the quality.
Can Boost Breeze be thickened?
Yes, you can thicken Boost Breeze with food and drink thickeners. This might change the nutritional and caloric content of the drink.
Is Boost Breeze considered a clear liquid?
Yes. This is a clear liquid but packed with nutrients.
Where can I buy a Boost Breeze multi flavor pack?
You can buy Boost Breeze right here from Carewell. You can buy this by phone, or going up to the top of this page to add this to your cart and then check out. If you have any questions at all, you can always talk to our highly-rated customer service team and they’ll be glad to help you out.
Does Boost Breeze contain fiber?
Boost Breeze does not contain fiber and should be a part of a diet which includes other sources of fiber.
Resources you might like to read.
|Calories per Serving||250 Calories|
|Container Size||8 oz. Carton|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|