Beck’s Highland Blue Plaid Reusable Underpad is designed to fully protect your bed linens, mattresses, or any surfaces from staining due to fluids. Beck’s underpads are constructed with 3 layers of soft and thick quilting, along with VINTEX vinyl barrier and a special 5-thread safety stitch for extra durability. These Reusable Underpads come in a variety of different sizes to suit a variety of needs. There are also various levels of soaker weights and blends available. This particular option is made with 55/45 cotton/polyester twill and is quilted to a blended poly/rayon soaker with a vinyl barrier.
Beck’s Underpads are hand-cut and can vary slightly in length and/or width.
- Is a comfortable but secure solution to nighttime incontinence.
- Protects your bedding and mattresses from fluid staining by providing a secure barrier between you and your bed.
- Quilted to blended poly/rayon soaker and a vinyl barrier.
- Made with 55/45 cotton/polyester twill.
- Knitted vinyl green back sheet.
- Is washable and reusable.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
- Those who struggle with nighttime incontinence and who would like to protect their bedding and mattresses from fluids and staining.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
- This is a reusable product that should be cleaned as needed.
- The plaid side should be facing up, touching the user. The solid green side should be facing down, touching the furniture or bedding.
Machine Wash on Cold, avoid the use of bleach and fabric softeners, and Dry on Normal Setting. Do not iron.
|Brand||Beck's™ Classic Reusable Underpad|