About Attends Bariatric Pull-Up Underwear
Attends Bariatric Pull-Up Underwear offers the advanced protection you need against moderate urinary incontinence. Designed to fit waists between 68” to 80”, this Bariatric Underwear’s contoured fit boasts a longer, wider core that absorbs fluid and locks it away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable. The soft, cloth-like breathable fabric allows sweat and moisture to evaporate, leaving your skin dry and healthy. Plus, barrier leg cuffs add an extra layer of protection and odor blocking properties ensure confidence while wearing.
Key Benefits & Features
- Attends Bariatric Underwear is an ideal solution for bariatric patients in need of an incontinence product to protect against moderate urinary incontinence.
- Features Confidence Cuff Protection leg guards to secure around the legs, trapping incontinence inside the product.
- Tear away side panels allow a wearer or caregiver to easily remove the product, without having to pull it down the legs.
- Cloth-like backing means these underwear are soft and have a comfortable elastic stretch.
- Breathable waistband allows air to pass through the product, promoting skin health and keeping skin cool.
- New full belly elastics that is softer & body hugging for a more discreet fit.
- New channeled core for improved rewet.
Who Should Use These?
Attends Bariatric Pull-Up Underwear are ideal for those that are in need of maximum protection from heavy to severe incontinence and are:
- Between waist sizes of 68 and 92 inches.
- Active and mobile enough to step into a pull up style underwear.
- People caring for themselves.
How do you use or apply this product?
Attends Underwear can be pulled up like regular underwear. The elastic waist ensures a secure, comfortable fit.
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Polymer Topsheet|