Protect your home and furniture from incontinence with Attends Premier Underpads! Enjoy premium performance and comfortability with Attends’ most absorbent underpad to date. Advanced Dry-Lock core is packed with polymers (tiny absorbent beads), and locks away moisture so you feel dry. The topsheet is made of premium materials that feel soft and plush against skin for long-term comfort. Sturdy and heavy-duty, these underpads can be used to reposition loved ones of up to 350 pounds. Supremely breathable, these underpads are compatible with low-airflow mattresses.
What are the Key Benefits of Attends Premier Underpads?
- Dry-Lock absorbent polymer core pulls moisture down from the topsheet and locks it away, so you feel dry and comfortable
- Odor Guard locks away odors, leaving your home smelling fresh
- Premium soft materials feel gentle and comfortable against skin, even for those resting on underpads for a long time
- Low-airflow mattress compatible and ultra-breathable, these underpads let vapors from incontinence pass through, maintaining skin integrity
- Reposition loved ones up to 350 pounds with these sturdy underpads
Who Should Use These
Attends Premier Underpads are ideal for:
- Protecting furniture from incontinence
- Changing feeding tubes
- Tending to ostomy pouches and bags
- Wound care
- Repositioning loved ones up to 350 pounds
|Absorbent Core Material||Dry-Lock Material|
|Backsheet Material||Breathable Backing|
|Topsheet Material||Nonwoven Cloth-Like Topsheet|
Choosing the correct size underpad will depend on both the size of the person using it and the type of furniture the underpad is being used for. Typically, smaller sized pads are good for wheelchairs or other chairs that need protection, whereas larger pads work best for beds, couches, or larger users.
|Pad Dimensions||30 x 36"|
|Pack Quantity||10 Underpads|
|Case Quantity||60 Underpads (6 Packs)|