About Attends Butterfly Incontinence Liners
Attends Butterfly Incontinence Liners provide a simple solution for those experiencing accidental bowel leakage. Butterfly liners are soft, disposable patches with a dermal adhesive applied directly to the buttocks, providing users with a secure positioning and a discreet, comfortable fit. The absorbent core captures leakage and helps neutralize odor, so users can feel fresh and confident throughout the day. Application and removal are simple and easy with the unique winged design. Attends Butterfly Incontinence liners help provide the protection you need to prevent soiled underwear and catch other minor bowel leaks.
Key Benefits & Features:
- Butterfly patches provide a simple solution for those who experience the unpleasant surprise of minor bowel leakage or persistently soiled underwear.
- Butterfly is a soft, disposable patch that adheres directly to the skin, providing secure, comfortable protection.
- Absorbent core captures leakage and helps neutralize odor, so users can feel fresh and confident throughout the day.
- Unique winged design provides simple and clean application removal.
- Manufactured in USA
Who should use this product?
Attends Butterfly Liners are ideal for those who need protection from minor bowel leakage or persistently soiled underwear.
How do you use or apply this product?
- Butterfly patches may take some practice to master, so familiarize yourself with the package instructions first, and then give it a try.
- Tuck comfortably between your cheeks while the adhesive gently adheres to your skin for a secure fit.
- When the center of the Butterfly patch touches the anus, placement is correct. The long wings should face upward to provide easy removal.