Abena Boost Booster Pads are rectangular incontinence pads designed without moisture-proof backing. This "Flow-Thru" design allows you to add Abena Boost to any brand of disposable incontinence briefs or protective underwear to increase absorbency. Not to be used with normal underwear.
This product is best for:
- Those that need supplemental absorption
- Women during pregnancy and postpartum use.
- A cost-effective solution for heavy incontinence needs.
- Noiseless and foil-free backsheet for total discretion.
With the flow-through design, the pad will fill to capacity of 44 fl oz (5.5 cups), and then allow any additional liquid to flow through to the disposable undergarment below. For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they “go”.
Booster pads provide an economical way to extend the use of any of adult diaper.
- Economical way to extend the use of any of adult diaper or pull-up
- Liquid passes from pad, through to diaper once filled to capacity
- Reduces nighttime changes due to high absorbency
- Can be wrapped around penis, or placed on hip/side when sleeping
- Fully breathable with a soft core
- Can also be used as a maternity pad or an absorbing pad in case of wound care
|Absorbent Core Material||Fluff / Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Foil-Free Polypropylene Backsheet|
|Dimensions||6 x 24 Inches|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|