Enjoy peace of mind with Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Up Underwear, 3 Maximum Absorbency. Absorbent, comfortable, and trusted, these pull up diapers are a customer favorite. Extra elastic threads provide a firm yet comfortable fit, so they’ll stay in place throughout your most active moments, so you can enjoy your daily activities. With an odor-blocking system, a secure, modern fit, and fully breathable material, these protective underwear are exactly what you need to stay comfortable, dry, and discreet. These pull up diapers even have a built-in wetness indicator so you always know when to change your loved ones - and when not to.Key Benefits
- Tear-away side seams make it convenient to remove the product
- Wetness indicator lets you know when its time for a change
- Odor guard system traps unpleasant odors in the core, so you can feel confident.
- Extra elastics means the fit is more comfortable and secure, but stretchy enough to keep you comfortable
- Cloth-like backing keeps the protective underwear soft, breathable, and silent
- AirPlus Performance means the entire product is breathable - even the core.
- Top-dry acquisition layer keeps the product dry against your skin, even right after a void
- A tape tab fastened to the back of the underwear makes it easy to roll the product into a bundle and tape it together, so disposal is convenient and clean.
What does 3 mean?
With Abena incontinence products, the letter refers to the size, and the number to the level of protection (levels go from 1-4, with 4 being the highest).
Who Should Use These?
Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Up Underwear, 3 are ideal for:
- Those with mild to heavy incontinence
- Those with relative mobility and balance
- Those that wear pads during the day but need something heavier for overnight
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Latex-free indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|