Enjoy peace of mind with Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Up Underwear, 3 Maximum Absorbency. Absorbent, comfortable, and trusted, these pull up diapers are a customer favorite. Extra elastic threads provide a firm yet comfortable fit, so they’ll stay in place throughout your most active moments, so you can enjoy your daily activities. With an odor-blocking system, a secure, modern fit, and fully breathable material, these protective underwear are exactly what you need to stay comfortable, dry, and discreet. These pull up diapers even have a built-in wetness indicator so you always know when to change your loved ones - and when not to.Key Benefits
- Tear-away side seams make it convenient to remove the product
- Wetness indicator lets you know when its time for a change
- Odor guard system traps unpleasant odors in the core, so you can feel confident.
- Extra elastics means the fit is more comfortable and secure, but stretchy enough to keep you comfortable
- Cloth-like backing keeps the protective underwear soft, breathable, and silent
- AirPlus Performance means the entire product is breathable - even the core.
- Top-dry acquisition layer keeps the product dry against your skin, even right after a void
- A tape tab fastened to the back of the underwear makes it easy to roll the product into a bundle and tape it together, so disposal is convenient and clean.
What does 3 mean?
With Abena incontinence products, the letter refers to the size, and the number to the level of protection (levels go from 1-4, with 4 being the highest).
Who Should Use These?
Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Up Underwear, 3 are ideal for:
- Those with mild to heavy incontinence
- Those with relative mobility and balance
- Those that wear pads during the day but need something heavier for overnight
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Latex-free indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Size||S 1||S 2||S/M 2||M 1||M 2||M 3||M/L 2||L 1||L 2||L 3||XL 1||XL 2||XXL 1|
|Absorbency Capacity||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||57 fl oz (7 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||81 fl oz (10 cups)||57 fl oz (7 cups))||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||81 fl oz (10 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||64 fl oz (8 cups)||42 fl oz (5 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||20 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||18 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||12 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||120 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||108 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||48 Underwear (4 Packs)|