Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Acetaminophen:
Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Acetaminophen helps to temporarily relieve common cold and flu symptoms such as minor aches and pains, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion, cough, and more. Also use to loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive, and temporarily reduces fever. This pain reliever contains the active ingredients Acetaminophen (325 mg), Dextromethorphan HBr (10 mg), Guaifenesin (200 mg), and Phenylephrine HCl (5mg). This product is suitable for those 12 years and older.
- Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Acetaminophen helps with common cold and flu symptoms (minor aches and pains).
- Contains active ingredients Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin (200 mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5mg).
- Helps to loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Suitable for those 12 years and older.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Temporary relief of cold/flu symptoms, reduces fever, and loosens phlegm.
How Do You Use This Product?
If 12 or older, take 2 caplets every 4 hours, swallowing whole (never crush, chew, or dissolve), and do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.
|Product||Cold and Flu Severe Medicine|
|Dose||2 caplets per 4 hours|
|Active Ingredients||Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine HCl|