Triad Hydrophilic Wound Dressing is a zinc oxide-based hydrophilic paste that absorbs moderate levels of wound exudate and helps to maintain a moist wound healing environment to facilitate autolytic debridement. This paste is not made with rubber latex and is ideal to us on difficult-to-dress areas. The Triad Hydrophilic Wound Dressing is for the local management of pressure and venous stasis ulcers, dermal lesions/injuries, superficial wounds, scrapes, first and second degree burns, partial and full thickness wounds.
Key Benefits & Features
- Triad Hydrophilic Wound Dressing is a zinc oxide-based hydrophilic paste that absorbs moderate levels of wound exudate
- Maintains a moist wound healing environment to facilitate autolytic debridement.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Used for the local management of wounds.
- Ideal to use on difficult-to-dress areas.
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex|
Who should be using this product?
Those who have moderate to heavy amounts of exudate or require light packing due to a wound. Such as:
- Pressure and venous stasis ulcers
- Dermal lesions/injuries
- Superficial wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Partial and full thickness wounds
How do you use or apply this product?
Triad can be applied directly from the tube or by using a gloved finger. Gently spread evenly over the area of application to the thickness of a dime. Triad may not always dry completely and some light staining on linens or garments can occur.