About Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pads
Increase the absorbency of any protective underwear or tab-style diaper with Tranquility Booster Pads. Easily fitting inside a pull up diaper or tab-style brief, these pads provide an extra line of defense against leakage, giving you peace of mind. Once the pad is full to capacity, liquid will pass through to the existing diaper or protective underwear, giving you extra protection. Great for those that need an extra boost or that experience bowel incontinence and don’t want to change the pull-up or diaper after each void, these booster pads let you extend the use of your incontinence product.
Keep in mind that you should never wear booster pads that are not inside a pull up or diaper with tabs. Booster pads do not have a plastic backing, so incontinence would leak through onto your clothes. If you want a stand-alone pad, consider our other incontinence pads options.
Key Benefits & Features
- Adhesive backing fastens the pad to your protective underwear or tab-style brief to elongate the usability of your adult diaper.
- Peach Mat Core soaks up liquid without compromising skin integrity.
- Adjustable fit means you can place the booster wherever you need it the most.
- Provides extra peace of mind when living with heavy urinary and/or bowel incontinence.
- Can be fastened off to either side, providing additional absorbency for side sleepers or those who leak out the sides of their diaper or pull-up.
- Great option for traveling and public restrooms - just swap out your booster pads when full rather than changing the entire product.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who should be using this product?
Those with moderate to heavy bladder weakness who need to add absorbency to disposable briefs or underwear.
How do you use or apply this product?
Place Booster Pad directly into a disposable brief or pull-on product to extend the wear time of an incontinence undergarment.
|Absorbent Core Material
||Peach Mat Topsheet
Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pads FAQ's
How do topliner booster pads work?
Topliner booster pads are designed very similar to other types of incontinence pads. They’re hourglass shaped and provide protection at the front and back of your body.
Do booster pads protect against all incontinence types?
Yes these incontinence products do protect against urine and bowel discharges.
What’s the difference between a Topliner Booster Pad and a Topliner Contour Booster Pad?
The TopLiner Booster Contours have a wider design to better help contain bowel incontinence. The Contour Booster pads are also larger and more suited for bariatric customers.
How do I use a booster pad?
You may want to use a booster pad if you find you are going through adult diapers too quickly or if you would like an extra layer of protection. To use a topliner booster pad, secure the pad inside of your adult tab style or pull up diaper. Adhesive backing fastens the pad to your protective underwear or tab-style brief to elongate the usability of your adult diaper.
You can also use booster pads for more targeted protection wherever you often see leaks. Some customers place these in the waistband of their product if they find they leak out the top. Many of our customers leak out the sides, and so they’ll add a booster toward the side.
How do I find the right size?
You will want a size that fits comfortably inside of your adult diaper. If you need help finding the right match, just give us a call at 855-855-1666, we’re happy to help!
- Mini (10.5 x 2.75") - Pack of 25
- Mini (10.5 x 2.75") - Case of 200
- Regular (14 x 4") - Pack of 25
- Regular (14 x 4") - Case of 200
- Super (15 x 4.25") - Pack of 25
- Super (15 x 4.25") - Case of 200
Choosing the correct pad length will depend on both the size of the person using it and the size of the garment that the pad will be used in. Typically, it is best to measure the length of the underwear or other garment in which you will be using the pad.
||10.5" L x 2.75" W
||14" L x 4" W
||15" L x 4.25" W
||Urinary and Bowel
||5.7 fl oz (0.7 cups)
||10.9 fl oz (1.4 cups)
||14.2 fl oz (1.7 cups)
||200 Pads (8 Packs)
||200 Pads (8 Packs)
||200 Pads (8 Packs)