About Tranquility TopLiner Booster Pads
Increase the absorbency of any protective underwear or tab-style diaper with Tranquility Booster Pads. Easily fitting inside a pull up diaper or tab-style brief, these pads provide an extra line of defense against leakage, giving you peace of mind. Once the pad is full to capacity, liquid will pass through to the existing diaper or protective underwear, giving you extra protection. Great for those that need an extra boost or that experience bowel incontinence and don’t want to change the pull-up or diaper after each void, these booster pads let you extend the use of your incontinence product.
Keep in mind that you should never wear booster pads that are not inside a pull up or diaper with tabs. Booster pads do not have a plastic backing, so incontinence would leak through onto your clothes. If you want a stand-alone pad, consider our other incontinence pads options.
Key Benefits & Features
- Adhesive backing fastens the pad to your protective underwear or tab-style brief to elongate the usability of your adult diaper.
- Peach Mat Core soaks up liquid without compromising skin integrity.
- Adjustable fit means you can place the booster wherever you need it the most.
- Provides extra peace of mind when living with heavy urinary and/or bowel incontinence.
- Can be fastened off to either side, providing additional absorbency for side sleepers or those who leak out the sides of their diaper or pull-up.
- Great option for traveling and public restrooms - just swap out your booster pads when full rather than changing the entire product.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who should be using this product?
Those with moderate to heavy bladder weakness who need to add absorbency to disposable briefs or underwear.
How do you use or apply this product?
Place Booster Pad directly into a disposable brief or pull-on product to extend the wear time of an incontinence undergarment.
|Absorbent Core Material
|Peach Mat Topsheet