About Thick-It Beef Stew Puree:
Thick-It Puree Beef Stew Puree is a delicious and easy meal specifically designed for those who experience difficulty swallowing. This pureed beef stew is loaded with slowly simmered real beef and nutritious veggies including potatoes, carrots, green peas, and celery. This old-fashioned favorite is suitable for lunch, dinner, or as a side. Level 4 foods are described as smooth, moist, and thick enough to hold shape on a spoon or plate. These foods do not require chewing, nor do they have separate thin liquids and can not be poured. The liquid is bound to food pulp during the pureeing process, meaning that liquid won’t separate from the food and become difficult to swallow. Thick-it Puree meals are specially designed to be smooth and ready to swallow, minimizing the risk of choking. This Beef Stew Puree is convenient and ready-to-eat. Just open, heat, and serve for a quick and tasty meal or side. This flavorful meal is made with real simmered beef and vegetables. Thick-It Beef Stew is reliable and consistent in texture, and meets dysphagia diet guidelines for IDDSI Level 4 Pureed. Enjoy this as a lunch, dinner, or side.
- This is a full-flavor meal option, made with real simmered beef and vegetables.
- Just open, heat, and serve for a quick, delicious meal or side.
- Thick-It Beef Stew Puree’s texture meets Level 4 guidelines for dysphagia diet standards (IDDSI), making this a convenient option for bringing nutrition to those with swallowing disorders.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Our purées are perfect for anyone experiencing dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing, as well as:
- Those with texture sensitivities
- Those with difficulty swallowing
- Those who want a quick meal
- For those needing pureed food after oral surgery
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Thick-it Beef Stew Puree is already thickened and ready to eat -- just open, heat, and serve.
Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds to desired temperature, stir and serve.
Place puree in a saucepan. Heat to desired temperature and stir occasionally.