About Thick & Easy Hydrolyte Thickened Water, Nectar Consistency
Thick & Easy Hydrolyte Thickened Water is a pre-thickened beverage of nectar consistency, saving caregivers and loved ones time by requiring no measuring or mixing. When swallowing becomes difficult due to dysphagia or other swallowing disorders, or for seniors with a sensitive gag reflex or neurological conditions that make eating and drinking difficult, meal times, and staying hydrated may feel stressful or even produce anxiety. One favorable solution for those experiencing such difficulties is Thick & Easy Hydrolyte Thickened Water.
You can easily pour and swallow thickened water, but its mouthfeel is noticeably thicker. Because thickened water contains additives, many people become full quicker than they normally would. For those experiencing swallowing difficulties due to a variety of reasons, Thick-It Clear Hydrolyte Thickened Water, nectar consistency, is a great option to have on hand for meals or hydration; as it helps with proper hydration and digestion in addition to making for more enjoyable mealtimes.
Key Benefits & Features
- Thick & Easy Hydrolyte Thickened Water has a Nectar consistency or IDDSI level 2.
- Refreshing thickened water with a hint of lemon for those with dysphagia.
- Thickened with clear thickener for natural water appearance.
- Designed to provide easy preparation for the caregiver while providing great tasting, nutritious and safe options for those with modified swallowing abilities.
- 1-year shelf life.
Thick & Easy Hydrolyte Thickened Water in Nectar Consistency is best for those:
- With dysphagia, or difficulty swallowing.
- That meets the criteria for needing a Level 2 thickened beverage, or a nectar consistency.
- Looking for extra hydration.
How do you use Thick-it Clear Water?
Ready-to-drink, this thickened beverage requires no measuring or mixing -- just shake and serve. Enjoy chilled or at room temperature. - No refrigeration is required for storing, making thickened beverages portable and easy to have on hand.
|Preparation Type||Ready to Use|