About Thera Antifungal Body Cream, 4 oz.
The Thera Antifungal Body Cream soothes the skin, relieves discomfort, and fights fungal infections. It is formulated with Miconazole Nitrate (2.0%) to fight common fungal infections which include athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm. The moisturizing properties work to relieve itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort, and chafing.Key Benefits & Features
- Soothing cream that helps relieve the discomfort of fungal infections.
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing.
- Treats superficial skin infections caused by yeast (Candida albicans).
- Helps protect against excess moisture in folds and intertriginous areas.
- Moisturizes the skin and serves as a supplement when incontinence or wound drainage are issues.
- Recommended for skin folds, feet, socks and shoes.
Who should be using this product?
If you have a fungal infection or superficial yeast infection on the skin. These infections include, but are not limited to:
- Athlete's foot, Jock itch and Ringworm.
How do you use or apply this product?
Directions for use: Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly before applying a thin layer of product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night).
|Active Ingredients||Miconazole Nitrate|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|