About TENA ProSkin Overnight Super Protective Incontinence Underwear
Designed for nighttime use with Lie Down Protection TENA ProSkin Overnight™ Super Protective Underwear has a specially designed core for overnight Lie Down Protection where you need it most to wick away moisture from the skin surface and, ConfioAir 100% Breathable Technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance. The product is intended for mobile and semi-mobile individuals that supports self-toileting and is easy to put on and pull off just like real underwear. The soft material stretches to fit the contours of the body for a secure and comfortable fit and worry-free, nighttime protection. For medium to heavy night time incontinence. 3rd party endorsement by the Skin Health Alliance panel of experts gives you peace of mind that independent skin health experts have verified this product is safe for the skin.
Key Benefits & Features
- New ConfioAir® fully breathable technology helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance
- Body-Close™ fit and fully breathable innovative “W”-shaped high absorbency zone conforms to the curves of the body for an ergonomic fit and channels liquids away from skin
- Worry-free nights with lie-down protection for all night comfort, as well as heavier daytime use
- Pad is wider at the back for increased protection and absorbency for maximum leakage protection
- Secure barrier system with standing leg gathers and soft gathers at the back, ensuring security against leakage
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those in need of a pull-up incontinence underwear
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
Pull up as you would regular underwear, and change out once used.
|Urinary and Bowel
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex