About T.E.D. Knee High Anti-embolism Stockings
T.E.D Knee-Length Anti-Embolism Stockings for continuing care are nylon, full-foot without inspection toe. Calf circumference determines size. Distance from bend of knee to bottom of heel determines length. Designed for continued care of the recuperating patient. Designed for continued care of the recuperating patient. Clinically proven to reduce thromboembolic disease.
Key Benefits & Features
- Up to 18 inches of Length.
- Calf Circumference - 15 to 17.5 inches.
- Closed toe style for comfort.
- Designed to reduce venous stasis below the knee when thigh-length styles are medically contraindicated.
- Improves blood flow through the femoral vein and reduce the chances of blood clots.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov