About Medline Soothe and Cool Moisture Barrier Ointment
Medline Remedy Essentials Barrier Ointment contains a very high level of white petrolatum with extra vitamins and aloe for enhanced support of rough, dry skin. Wetness can weaken and damage even the healthiest skin, so a high level of petrolatum is important for creating a reliable film layer. This extra thick ointment also stays in place to keep working longer. Made for use on thin, sensitive skin, this ointment creates a breathable film against friction, sweat, fecal matter and urine for the aged, elderly and bedridden. For extra skin support, this ointment is fortified with vitamins A, D and E, as well as aloe. These vitamins provide important skin nutrients known for their soothing antioxidant and skin health benefits; while aloe has been shown to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
Key Benefits & Features
- Effective skin protection: New packaging, same great product. Formerly called Medline Soothe & Cool Moisture Barrier Ointment, this unscented ointment is made for fragile, sensitive skin, including skin affected by incontinence.
- Lasting wetness defense: 98% white petrolatum forms a film to keep moisture, urine and fecal matter from contacting the skin.
- Added skin support: Enhanced with aloe, plus vitamins A, D and E, to nourish and support skin.
- Extra gentle: Hypoallergenic, suitable for users of all ages, fragrance free with no dyes, alcohol, parabens or phthalates.
- Healthcare proven: Created for sensitive skin, proven in hospitals and long-term care facilities nationwide, and now available to everyone seeking high-level skin care.