SoClean CPAP adapters are necessary companions for connecting ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP, APAP, and AirCurve 10 units to SoClean Machines for convenient daily cleaning and sanitizing of sleep apnea equipment. Easy to install onto the water reservoir base, these adapters help clean and maintain the heated humidifier of the CPAP machine and ensure proper function of CPAP machines while connected to SoClean units. Adapters have a short black injection hose attached to the lid, however, they do not come with a new rubber gasket. Use the rubber gasket from the original reservoir lid. Customers describe these adapters as durable and easy to use and install, making daily cleaning of sleep apnea units convenient and manageable. There is no need to disassemble equipment for cleaning!
Key Benefits & Features
- Connects ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP, APAP, and AirCurve 10 to SoClean units for convenient daily cleaning and sanitizing.
- Works with all SoClean models
- Lightweight and compact, the adapter is easy to install and use
- Helps maintain functionality of the heated hose on the sleep apnea device
- Dual side hose insertion
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Individuals who want to automate the cleaning and sanitizing of their Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP, APAP, or AirCurve 10 sleep apnea equipment by connecting to a SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer Machine.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Connecting your SoClean adapter to your sleep apnea machines is easy.
- Locate the injection fitting and short hose on the SoClean. Detach and put away. You will not need them for this adapter unit. (If you choose to change CPAP machine units at some point, you may need these parts again).
- Remove Reservoir base from Resmed unit. Detach reservoir lid by opening fully, unhinge one side of lid by pressing outward, and separate lid from base.
- Take the gasket from the original reservoir lid and attach to the inside of the new adapter lid. You will notice this new adapter lid has a black injection hose.
- Attach new lid to original reservoir base by inserting the left pin of the lid into the left notch of the reservoir base. Close lid as you insert right pin into notch on right side of base. Refill water reservoir if needed. (Store original Reservoir lid).
- Replace reservoir base back into CPAP unit.
- Connect SoClean tube to the adapter by pressing the tube down onto the end of the port located on the adapter lid.
To refill the water reservoir:
- Disconnect SoClean tube from adapter lid.
- Remove the reservoir base from CPAP unit.
- Fill to water line and replace base back into unit.
- Reconnect tubing to adapter lid port.